Friday 28 August 2020

10 Must-Read Books for Software Engineers by@simonholdorf via @BttrProgramming

 Getting better as an engineer is as much about reading code as it is about writing it.

Simon is completely right - I have to admit to you that I read code a lot better than I can write it - but that is ok as it is by reading code that I can improve how I write code. It also means that I can read code in some languages that I know I could not write in - but as long as I can understand it and even communicate to those who actually can (and probably actually did write it) how to improve it by doing something different with the data, that I can contribute to the understanding of and manipulation of the data to provide insights and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.